A year has passed for the second term of the NDA Government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. On this occasion, PM Modi has written a letter to the countrymen.
PM Narendra Modi Letter 10 Important Things
In this letter, he gave information about the initiatives, achievements, and major decisions made by his government. At the same time, he assured that the country will win in the fight against Coronavirus (COVID-19), and the economy will be recovered by its attack. PM Modi was sworn in as the Prime Minister of India for the second time on May 30 last year after leading the BJP-led NDA to a landslide victory in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. Let’s look at 10 big things in PM Modi’s letter.
- PM Modi wrote in his letter that under normal circumstances, he would have been in the midst of people, but this cannot be done due to the circumstances currently caused by the coronavirus. Because of this they have come to seek the blessings of the people through this letter. Once again salutes the 130 million people of India and the democratic ethos of our nation.
- Prime Minister Modi described this day as the ‘Golden Chapter’ in the History of Indian Democracy. He said that it was after several decades that for the second time in a row, the people entrusted the responsibility of running the country to an absolute majority government.
- PM Modi said that his government has taken ‘historic’ decisions and the country has moved forward rapidly in the last one year. He acknowledged that much remains to be done and many challenges and problems have to be faced.
- PM Modi said that India has surprised the world with its unity and determination in the fight against Coronavirus and there is a strong belief that the economy of the country will also set an example by killing Corona.
- Referring to the world after Corona, the Prime Minister said that there is a widespread debate on how the economies of different countries, including India, will recover. He said that becoming self-reliant is the need of the hour. 20 lakh crore package is a step taken in this direction.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that in such a big crisis no one has suffered or inconvenience can be claimed. Workers, migrant labor siblings, artisans working in small industries, those who sell goods on the track, have endured a lot of suffering. Efforts are being made to remove their problems.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday countered the repeal of Article 370, resolving the Ram Temple Issue, criminalization of Triple Talaq, and amendment of the citizenship law among the major achievements of his second term. He said that in the last year his government took these decisions with the objective of fulfilling the dream of making India a global leader.
- Prime Minister Modi also emphasized the anti-corruption credibility of his government, saying that in the last five years, the nation has seen how the administrative system has been free from the morass of corruption as well as misrule.
- Referring to several major schemes of his government, Prime Minister Modi said, ‘From 2014 to 2019, India’s stature has grown significantly. The dignity of the poor was enhanced by opening bank accounts by providing free gas connections, by providing free electricity connections, by constructing toilets, by building houses.
- Prime Minister Modi said that while surgical strikes and airstrikes took place in that tenure, on the other hand, decades-old demands like One Rank One Pension (OROP), One Nation One Tax (GST), better MSP for farmers were fulfilled.
Join We Support Narendra Modi Social Media Channel
Subscribe Narendra Modi Youtube Channel – http://bit.ly/33vK9Q1
Like Narendra Modi Facebook Page – https://bit.ly/2xseTWp
Follow Narendra Modi Twitter – https://bit.ly/2QAWqO6
Join Narendra Modi Whatsapp – https://bit.ly/2xqwUU