India is home to more than 25 Crore households out of which about 10 Crore families are still denied of LPG as cooking fuel and have to rely on fuel, coal, dung – cakes, etc, As the primary cause of cooking. The smoke from cooking such fuels produces alarming household pollution and negatively affects the health of Women & children creating several respiratory diseases/ disorders. As per a WHO statement, smoke breathed by women from unclean fuel is equal to burning 410 cigarettes in an hour. Also, women and children have to go to the drudgery of getting firewood.
Table Of Content:
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- Ujjwala Yojana Benefits To The Citizens
- Implementation modalities of the Ujjwala Scheme
- Ujjwala Yojana List
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List 2020
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) aims to safeguard the health of women & children by giving them a clean cooking fuel – LPG so that they don’t have to settle their health in smoky kitchens or walk-in unsafe areas accumulating firewood.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana was begun by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on May 1st, 2016 in Ballia, Uttar Pradesh. Following this plan, 5 Cr LPG connections will be provided to BPL families with a support of Rs. 1,600 per link in the following 3 years. Assuring women’s empowerment, particularly in rural India, the links will be issued in the name of women of the households. Rs. 8,000 Cr. has been designated towards the implementation of the scheme. Classification of the BPL families will be done within Socio-Economic Caste Census Data.
PMUY is supposed to succeed in extra employment of about 1 Lakh and give the market opportunity of at least Rs. 10,000 Cr. over the following 3 Years to the Indian Industry. Launch of this Ujjwala scheme will also give a big boost to the ‘Make in India’ campaign as all the companies of cylinders, gas stoves, regulators, and gas hose are domestic.
The Ujjwala Scheme of PMUY in Ballia was backed by the launch of the ujjwala scheme in Dahod in Gujarat by Petroleum Minister Shri Dharmendra Pradhan & BJP President Shri Amit Shah. PMUY has also been launched in several more districts in UP & Bihar.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Target Beneficiaries
Following the Ujjwala scheme, a woman referring to a poor family not having an LPG link in her household is a qualified recipient following the extended scheme. The release of LPG connection following this Scheme shall be in the name of the women relating to the BPL family.
Originally, the Government included the following categories under the Scheme:-
- Beneficiaries enrolled in the SECC 2011 list
- All SC/STs households recipients of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana(PMAY) (Gramin)
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
- Forest dwellers
- Most Backward Classes (MBC)
- Tea & Ex-Tea Garden Tribes
- People living in Islands
- People living in the river islands.
Ujjwala Yojana Benefits to the Citizens
Under the Ujjwala Scheme, 5 crore LPG connections are to be given to BPL households. The Ujjwala Scheme gives financial assistance of Rs 1,600 for all LPG connection to the BPL households, interest-free loan to buy a stove, and refill by Oil Marketing Companies. The official cost of Rs. 1,600 per connection, which adds a cylinder, pressure regulator, booklet, safety hose, etc. would be supported by the Government.
Implementation modalities of the Ujjwala Scheme
- A woman of the BPL family, which does not have a path to LPG connection may apply for a new LPG connection to the LPG distributor.
- While presenting the application form, the woman will submit details, such as Address, Jandhan/ Bank Account, and Aadhar number.
- The LPG Field executives will match the request against SECC – 2011 database and, after discovering their BPL status, enter the details (name, address, etc) into a dedicated OMC Web portal by a login/ password provided by the OMCs
- OMCs will begin electronically the de-duplication performance and other standards for due care for a new LPG connection
- The connection shall be assigned by the OMC to the eligible beneficiaries
- While the connection costs would be sustained by the Government, the OMCs would give an option for the new consumer to opt for EMIs, if she so wants, to cover the expense of a cooking stove and prime refill.
- OMCs will also build Melas’s at different locations for the release of connections to BPL families. This will be made in the appearance of public representatives and prominent personalities of the area.
- For more knowledge, contact tollfree number 18002333555 or 1906 (24 x 7 Helpline for LPG Consumers).
Following the Ujjwala Scheme, the administration had made a goal to give gas connections to all the poor people of India. In this Ujjwala scheme, many people could be its beneficiaries but their name was not in the list of old Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, so you People can check their names in the new list. There are several people whose names have been involved in the new list.
Following the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, the government is going to cover all the needy people and for this, the government has also announced a new guideline, now the advantage of the Prime Minister Ujjwala Scheme can also be provided to the people living in the BPL list. They have to understand that The poor people who were denied taking the help of the Prime Minister Ujjwala Scheme, now their names have also been added.
To see the new list of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, first, you have to visit its official website, click here to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
As quickly as you go to its official website, a new page will start in front of you, in which you need to choose your state. After choosing the state, you have to pick your district and after that, you will possess to select your block.
As quickly as you choose your block, you have the right to select your panchayat, now as quickly as you choose your panchayat, you have all the people in your panchayat who have been given the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme. The information is shown. That is, a current list of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme has appeared before you, in this, you can verify your name.
If the record file of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme is very large, then you will be able to quickly check your name within a small trick in it. You have to push (Ctrl + f) with the help of your keyboard, as soon as you dub it a new search box will open in front of you. By registering your name in this research box, you will be ready to check your name on the list.
PRADHAN MANTRI UJJWALA YOJANA LIST 2020
If you want to see the beneficiary list (ujjwala beneficiary list 2020) under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme then it has also been arranged. First of all, you will have to go to the official website of your LPG Company and by going there you will be able to process further to see the Prime Minister Ujjwala Scheme Beneficiary List (Ujjwala Beneficiary List 2020).
BHARAT GAS PM UJJWALA BENEFICIARY LIST 2020
If you have taken LPG Connection of your Bharat Gas and you want to see the Ujjwala beneficiary list 2020, then first you have to go to Bharat Gas official website.
BHARAT GAS UJJWALA BENEFICIARY LIST 2020
- First Bharat Gas, visit the official website, Bharat Gas to go to the website, click here.
- As soon as we go to the official website of Bharat Gas, its home page will open something like this.
- An option of Ujjwala Beneficiary will be seen under Scrolling Menu below, click on Ujjwala Beneficiary to check Ujjwala Beneficiary List 2020.
- As soon as you click on the link of the Ujjwala Yojana new list, a new page opens in front of you.
- Here first you have to select your state, after that, you will select your district.
- Enter the given Captcha Code and click on the Submit button.
- Ujjwala Beneficiary List will open here in front of you after waiting for a while, in which you will see Ujjwala Beneficiary List 2020.